Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chuc mung nam moi!

Happy New Year is: "Chuc mung nam moi" (chook moon nahm moy!) in Vietnamese :) That and other fun Tet facts can be found at Viet Kitchen World (I also added the link to the list of the left).

We are continuing to have fun with the nursery (and spreading out cost a bit by purchasing things up front). Anyway, I thought it might be fun to share some of the items we have bought so far. Keep in mind the room is dark purple, and we are using yellow and light green for colors. We also have sort of two themes: stars and frogs. (You can click on the links for product descriptions...)

Sage Green Crib and Changing Table

Yellow Glitter Moon and Stars (by Twelve Timbers)

Yellow Clock with green glitter numbers and the words "I love you to the moon and back" (also by Twelve Timbers)

Sir Leapsalot Mobile and 5 piece Bedding (by Wendy Bellissimo...this line got quite a bit of press when Kelly Rippa used it in her nursery, but it was discontinued, so it was on clearance at Babies R Us...and it has both frogs and stars...I figure we can always look for other sets as well but this was cute and cheap)

Sir Leapsalot Peg Shelf

Yellow Moon and Stars Lamp

Froggy Tales Switch Plate Cover (a gift from Andrea)



Stuffed Frog and Monkey (monkey was a gift from Clare)


I also have a bunch of wish list items that I have found... I will save those for another post:)

4 comments:

S. said...

Totally cute stuff! The nursery will be adorable!

Therese said...

You found really neat things!

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute things. I like moons and stars.

adickins00 said...

The Frog and Nate share a resemblance... just one person's observation!