Nate and I were both in Jess and Adam's wedding this weekend, and it was a beautiful day! The weather was gorgeous, and all of the pieces came together. They had a lot of special touches including 1000 paper cranes that they had made for the occasion! They also included candles for new life in their ceremony and lit one for the child that we will adopt!:) Congrats and all the best to them!
We do not have any news on status of things in Vietnam...just waiting. As you can see from the ticker below, it has been about two months... Meanwhile, I continue to gather baby items. I am currently coveting a Svan high chair in espresso color. Click here to see a picture.
Also, we have been getting so many gorgeous squishes from family, friends, and other adoptive families throughout the US. Click here to see them or go to the link at the right of this page.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment