Monday, April 02, 2007

Right Now In Hanoi...

I wish I had some news on the status of our wait...but there is nothing new to tell. So, I have been occupying myself by beefing up this blog.

Tonight, I added a new section on the right entitled "Right Now In Hanoi", which has the current time, date and weather in Vietnam. So, just imagine our documents getting processed during those daytime hours!

This weekend, I was in Minneapolis with girlfriends celebrating the last single days of my good friend, Jessica. We had a great time, and I did not check my elephant ticker once:) However, I did end up looking at baby stuff at Ikea... It is hard to stop shopping for adoption related gear. I have just found some sites that I had not seen before that have cute paper pregnancy gear...check out Adoption Mama and Not Showing.

Well, hopefully, right now in Hanoi...our process is going smoothly and quickly!

No comments: