Saturday, June 16, 2007

Part of the Normal Process....

We received an update on Thursday. At that time, our documents were being reviewed by the local Hoa Binh police (Hoa Binh is the province where Noah is). According to our agency, this part of the normal process, and there is no need to worry. We just need to let them finish their review...

I am getting very impatient (any modicum of cool that I had maintained over the last few weeks is now pretty much gone)! I cannot wait to get over there...

Hopefully, they will finish up that review, and we will hear something this coming week!

3 comments:

KelleyO said...

I'm right there with you girl!

Lisa A : Izabella said...

Martine--the wait is torture for sure--especially as you actually have a face and a name....(i.e. a real little guy!), but like my friends keep telling me--it's all soooo much the same as giving birth...and as they always say--the pain is all but forgotten as soon as their child is here. You're in my thoughts and prayers daily. I'm so happy for you.

BTW--the nursery is GORGEOUS--just perfect--and looks just as you described that day.

Laura said...

I found your blog through Adams blog, which I found from my friend Janes husband, Rod:)(so I'm not a stalker, I promise!) Small world! I am so excited to see you are adding to your family. You will be great parents! What an adorable little bundle!
Laura