Saturday, June 30, 2007

We Leave on the 5th of July !!!!

Yay!! We got news today that we will be traveling to get Noah!! We leave on the 5th and travel from Des Moines to Dallas to LA to Hong Kong to Hanoi (long trip) and get there on the 7th of July. We are thrilled!!:) We will probably get back on the 26th of the July, but if we get done earlier, we will come back earlier....Now, we just need to pack and finalize things!!! Yay!!

On other news, we are in MN for Mom's surgery, and she made it through the surgery fine tonight, so she is going to stay in the hospital and recover, but will hopefully feel better soon.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Yay! Congrats! I hope to hear about your travels along the way!

Glad your mom is recovering!

Anonymous said...

great news. Have fun.

Anne said...

Congratulations on your awesome news! I have be checking in on your journey from time to time, and just couldn't be happier for you guys! Hope your mom is well. I imagine you are in Rochester for the surgery (we live in Rochester), as most people come here for Mayo. Take care and have a wonderful trip!!! ;)
-Anne, PAP

Lisa A : Izabella said...

I'm so happy for you! I've been checking on you everyday! I didn't know your mom was so ill. I pray she recovers quickly--and I 'm happy it seems to all gone well. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Enjoy every step--it only happens once. I'll keep an eye on your progress. Lisa--PAP

R&H said...

YAY! Congrats! I can't wait to follow your trip to your little sweetheart!
We are also in Rochester, let me know if you need anything we're a few blocks away from the hospital...within walking distance.
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com