We love Vietnam, but we are excited to come home! Tonight we ordered pizza and kicked back to watch the Vietnam soccer team play Japan in the Asia cup, which is being held here in Hanoi. (The Asia cup has made the city very busy lately!) For those not following Asian soccer, Vietnam did very well by beating UAE, and so even if they do not win against the Japanese, they can still go the quarter finals if UAE beats Qatar. This is very exciting for the Vietnamese.
Here is Noah with his Vietnamese passport!

5 comments:
Yah, Noah!! You can now travel the world! Can't wait to meet you!
Love Grandma & Grandpa
That is one of the best pics yet. He is all like, "check it, I got a passport. World travel here I come."
Here's hoping things move for you and just keep us posted on travel.
Can't wait for you guys to get home!
That's a cute pose from him.... I agree with Meghan, something almost devious in that pose from Noah now that he has his passport - LADIES BEWARE!
Best wishes with your time left so far away!
Martine, thank you so much for sharing and keeping us all up to date on your progress. I can't wait to meet Noah he looks precious and you and Nate look really happy!! Take care and have a safe trip home!!!
What a cute picture of Noah and his passport! Can't wait to meet him!
Hugs, The Biekers
Post a Comment