1. We have celebrated and toasted Noah and our new family many times (thanks to all who have been celebrating with us...including everyone who continues to humor me by looking at Noah's picture over and over and over!)
2. I have registered for baby items (with help from Alicia --who was able to explain to me exactly what all the baby items were and whether I needed them - and Meghan - who donated her project management skills to the project by keeping track of both the normal baby registry list and the Asia travel baby registry list...Thanks Guys!!). There are some very entertaining stories from this experience, but I have promised to let Meghan blog about those, as she is a better story teller. Click here to see if she has done so yet:)
3. We have cleared out an entire kitchen cabinet for baby items (Okay, I do not have very many yet, but I anticipate that will change soon) by rearranging and cleaning out many other kitchen cabinets (Thanks for my Mom and Dad for helping with that fun project).
4. I have shopped for baby clothes myself (I know that I just mentioned registering, but I could not help myself).
5. We have finished (mostly) the nursery (Thanks again to Mom, Dad and Nate for carrying out my orders without getting mad at me...:))
6. Nate has purchased a video camera to take on our trip!
Here are some pics of the nursery in its more completed form!
Now, all we need is our travel date!! For mother's day this year (when we still did not have our referral), Nate had given me a necklace with a silver wishbone on it. Then, a couple days before getting our referral, we had smoked a chicken (an experiment with the new smoker from which we learned many lessons:)). Anyway, we wished on the wish bone, and got our referral days later...so, maybe t is time to cook another chicken and see if we cannot wish up a travel date?

6 comments:
Cute room, sounds like you are going through all the same stuff as us, needless to say super busy!!!!
I hope your travel dates come very soon.
It looks great.
The room looks adorable!
Very cute - where'd the oversized frog go?
Froggy love daddy!
I love the room! The color on the walls is beautiful! Everything looks so perfect-great job!!!!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com
I love the room! Very cute!
Post a Comment