We have decided on a name!!
Noah Van Vu Olson-Daniel
(Van Vu is his Vietnamese name, and we are giving him the name Noah, which means "rest or comfort")
I cannot take my eyes off his picture (and I really mean that...we got very little sleep last night...and I kept turning the light on to look at him again! I printed out many copies and am putting them everywhere...)
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that is an awesome name! every name should have 8 syllables! i think you picked very well. i might call him boo, though, just so you know. :)
i'm gonna make a trip again this summer so i can meet him and read him books and stuff! yay!
Great name. I also do the same thing with our daughters photos!!!!
Congrats! He is really beautiful. How exciting you will be traveling so soon!
I love the name. Our Noah doesn't give us much rest or comfort but it is a nice idea :)
My new friend Martine--the name is perfect! I immediately said,"Nate, Martine and Noah"--a beautiful family. I can't tell you how excited I am for you. And I must say, although I have not gotten this far in out journey--I believe I too will not be able to look or think of anything else but her face. He's just beautiful--infact I think he resembles you both a little. Congratulations. Let me know if I can do anything!
Thank you to everyone!! I love seeing comments posted. My plan is to print off this blog, its entries and comments, so that some day Noah can see how he came into our lives and all of the wonderful people that welcomed him!
Post a Comment