Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On Our Way!

We made our first flight out of Hanoi and are now hanging in the Hong Kong airport. I'd just like to re-iterate how great this airport is: wonderful new facility with all the fixins. The good news on our upcoming trans-pacific flight is we got bassinets for the babies and bulkhead seating for Martine and Kasey so our 13 hour flight should go as well as can be expected for the babies and parents. I see the book store here has the new Harry Potter book for sale, only $245 HKD. :) All of us are looking forward to getting home. Thanks for all the great comments and encouragement and we'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Therese said...

Your trip sounds like it is going well - so glad you will get special treatment for babies and moms on the long flight! We bought the Harry Potter book for $22.95 the first day! The price on the inside cover was $34 I believe!
Mom

Anonymous said...

What an incredible journey for all of you. Godspeed on your trip home. I'll look forward to meeting Noah - he is adorable.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to welcoming all of you home! Wishing you safe and peacful travels.

The Biekers

adickins00 said...

Is the HP book in English or Cantonese?

Try being 6'6" and flying coach from HK to Chicago.... last time I do that to save money!

Welcome home by the time you read this! Hoping to see you all this weekend!