Monday, July 23, 2007

We Are Coming Home!!!

Yay! We got Noah's U.S. visa this afternoon (and Olivia got hers as well), so we are all set to come home!! We will leave tomorrow (Tuesday) morning and will get into Iowa on Wednesday evening! Although, we are not so excited about the long plane ride with babies,...it is an inevitable means to the end.

We are very excited to get home!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so excited that you are finally coming home! We can't wait to see all of you. Hopefully the trip will go smoothly and without any delays. We'll see you very soon!
Tara

Therese said...

I'm sure you will do fine on the plane. Remember to have Noah use his pacifier (or have him drinking from his bottle) when ascending and descending - hopefully that will help his ears! We can't wait to see all of you!
Love, Mom & Dad

Meghan said...

Woo Hoo! Travel safe, stay sane :) and we will see you in a few days. I know everyone is thrilled for you to get home.

Anonymous said...

Great news!! Have a safe trip! Can't wait to see you and meet Noah! Love, andrea

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you are finally coming home! We all are so excited to see you and to meet Noah!
Love & Hugs,
Laura, Brian, & the kids

McCurtain said...

That's fabulous. Can't wait to see you and meet Noah! Have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

Great news! The end of one journey...the beginning of another! :-) Travel safe & can't wait to meet Noah.

Unknown said...

Once you are on that plane ride home you will be in a new chapter. I remember leaving Seoul, it was a little bittersweet--we were so happy to come home and see family and introduce Ethan to everyone, but at the same time we knew that leaving, for him, meant so much more than just a plane ride. He is truely leaving the life that, but for you guys, he would have had. It's wonderful, it's scary! I can't wait for you to get settled into a routine (and get over the jet lag), so that I can meet one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!

alicia said...

How wonderfully exciting! We cannot wait to have you all stateside, and as you can tell from all the blogging, cannot wait to meet the little one. Stay sane on the plane ride home and enjoy the fact you are all coming home as a FAMILY!!

JAG said...

Kelly and I have been following your incredible journey. Congrats, and have a safe trip back. Also, listen to your Mom & Dad...great advise.