Noah is doing very well. We are hanging out in our hotel room tonight. Noah had a brief period of panicked crying when I turned the TV off during his nap. As soon as we turned the TV back on, he was fine. Apparently, he is used to background noise and the silence scared him. (That will be fine though, because I also love TV:)) Otherwise, he has been a very happy guy!
We video taped the Giving and Receiving Ceremony, so I do not have pics to share, but I do have some cute shots of Noah!
We video taped the Giving and Receiving Ceremony, so I do not have pics to share, but I do have some cute shots of Noah!
Here he is sleeping at the passport office...and playing in the hotel...
I know that Kasey and Troy's families are also checking this blog, so I also want to post a cute picture of their daughter, Olivia:) (We also video taped their G&R ceremony)

From here on out, we just get to know each other and continue to navigate the paperwork maze to get everything we need to bring the babies home!!



16 comments:
Now we can really start calling you Mom & Dad!! Congratulations to both your families on your newest addition. Good stuff.
I know there are a LOT of people here that can't wait for you to get home and meet Noah. Myself included :)
Congratulations! Noah seems so bright-eyed and curious. :)
Congratulations, and welcome to wonderful world of parenthood! You guys will be great! Noah looks so happy and content. We can't wait for you to all come home!
Tara, Dave and the kids
Congradulations!You guys will be the best parents.Good luck and have fun.
We love you and miss you and are anxious to hold and cuddle Olivia.
You look like you take to mothering very well, Martine, Noah looks so comfortable in your care! Funny about the TV. Did you bring any of your lullabies or do you have a way to play them? I bet it was a big day for Noah, a lot of new things to hear and see, he sounds like he did so well this first night!!
Love, Mom & Dad
Congratulations!!
All of the staff at Gift of Love would like to congratulate all of you.
Gift of Love International Adoption, Inc.
Yay!!!
Congratulations, Mom & Dad! Your lives have changed forever...in the best way possible.
Shannon
Congrats to you both. As of today, all of life's priorities will be reorganized. I hope you get some sleep and can enjoy the sights with your son! I am so happy for you!
AWESOME!!! Many congratulations to you, Nate & Martine & Noah! We're looking forward to getting together and sharing this part of your lives with you!
Congratulations guys! I'm so excited for you! He's adorable!!
-Cristen-
I'm sooo happy for you! You've waited so long for this special day--for a child to be sent your way--and what a blessing that day is here. It's the beginning of a continued beautiful life together. Thinking of you everyday. Enjoy!
Congratulations! You all look so happy. And, again, he is adorable. His smile is killer.
Jess
What a great looking family! Sounds like lots of red tape but well worth the effort. Glad you have companions to help each other thru the maze. Looking forward to meeting Noah in person. Congratulations! Enjoy!
Margaret et al.!
Wow, both babies is even cuter than their pictures ^_^, a very very strong prince and a very very little princess.
Post a Comment