We met Noah!!! See our first family photo!

Noah was very smiley and laid back. He did not cry at all, and just seemed to be a very happy, healthy baby. He always wanted to be watching what was going on in the room. The orphanage was very clean and the babies seem to be getting exceptional care. The caregivers that we met were very attentive to the babies and knew them each very well. It was really great to see that Noah has been living with such wonderful people. We also had a fabulous opportunity to ask the caregivers and staff questions about the babies, their birth families and their schedules (with the help of our translator, Mai, of course!).
Kasey and Troy (our travel companions) also met their baby, Olivia. Here is their family photo!
We were able to visit the babies two times. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. In between the babies napped and we toured Hoa Binh a bit.
All in all it was an amazing day!! (which ended with Noah peeing all over me...they do not wear diapers under their clothes because of the heat...the orphanage is not air conditioned...so I got wet right before we left for the afternoon.) We cannot wait for tomorrow when the babies are ours to take home! We have gotten cribs set up in our hotel rooms, so we are all ready to go!



23 comments:
What a cute family! Can't wait to meet him!
Oh, my gosh, He is beautiful! And you can tell that he will fit right in with the two of you - so sociable. I can't wait to meet him! Olivia is so sweet, too. You will all have such fun getting to know your babies. Have fun today at the Giving and Receiving ceremony. Did you figure out which size clothes you will need? I hope you found someone to take videos of your visits!!
Mom, Dad and Clare (I'm calling Andrea right now at 7:15AM)
Very cute baby!
Oh my goodness...he is beautiful & all three members of the Olson-Daniel family look ecstatic. Congratulations & while I know it will be difficult, enjoy your last night of "Noah-free" sleep. You will not have a full night's rest again for a long time! :-)
Shannon
What a great smile on him!!! And on Mom & Dad!!! Can't tell you how thrilled I am for you.
Beautiful.
Oh my Martine--he's precious! You're so blessed. I thought of your all day yesterday--knowing you're in a different time zone and most likely meeting Noah! I'm so happy for you. He's simply delightful.
OH my! He's so precious--and the twinkle in your faces is evidence of your overwelming glee! I thought of you several times yesterday--knowing with the time zone change--you were most likely meeting Noah! He's simply delightful!
He is just adorable! All of you look so incredibly happy--did you think this day would ever come? Well here you go--this is just the beginning! I hope you can remember every detail of your first meeting with Noah--he will love to hear this story. I am so happy for you guys!
He is adorable!! What a doll! I've been checking your blog entries at 6am each day and I was so excited to see your pictures of Noah. I love that he is smiling in the picture! I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy the G&R ceremony. Cannot wait to read about it.
Noah is adorable!! You all look so happy! No crying huh? What a sweetheart! I can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks to meet him! Have a good time! love, andrea
What a beautiful family! Noah is just adorable! We can't wait for you to come home so we can meet him. He'll fit right in with our huge extended family. Try to get a full night's sleep tonight (it might be your last one for a while), and enjoy the Giving and Receiving ceremony. Can't wait to read about it!
Tara, Dave and the kids
ok, I can't stop looking at him--he is just beautiful!!!!!! And that smile....
What a sweet looking family, congrats! Noah, is so adorable!
I thought you should see what Evan said when we were chatting online this morning:
Evan: cutest baby ever.
ever!
me: i think so too!!
Evan: Seriously
me: i know
Ok - seriously. I have been back to these pictures EASILY a dozen plus times today. Cutest ever.
Amazing.
Hi guys. The six of you look very happy. Please tell Troy and Kasey that grandma and grandpa cannot wait to see them.
Thanks for all the pictures and news.
What an exciting day! Thank you for posting pictures for the rest of us to share in your amazing experience.
He really is super cute.
Wow!!! How exciting. We are so happy for you. Many prayers and best wishes from the McGuire clan,
matt & julia, alex, cole, gabe & ella
Noah is so adorable! Congratulations, we are so happy for you. Looking forward to reading more and seeing more pictures.
Neil, Joan and kids
Oh my goodness! You all look perfect for each other! I'm so glad you are able to keep us up to date on the happenings. We miss you here and look forward to your return. You all look so very happy! Congratulations!
Many congratulations to all of you! Can't wait to meet Noah.... soon!!!
He is to cute for words!!!!
Congrats on getting to this point - he is such a doll!
Post a Comment