For anyone who is interested in having a Good Wishes Quilt like the one that we have been working on (see: http://www.quiltofsquishes.blogspot.com/), but that does not want to make one...there are quite a few up for auction for a very good cause (along with many other beautiful items ...books, art, etc.). There is an E-bay auction right now for Love Without Boundaries. Love Without Boundaries is a non-profit that assists Chinese orphans that have medical and nutritional needs. To see the auction items, click here.
I have actually never bid in an E-bay auction (the charity auctions I have done have been live). The E-bay auction is rather addictive, I find myself getting competitive. I am not bidding on quilts, because I am excited about the one that we are going to make. But, there are some adoption and childrens' books and that I have been bidding on.
There are still 3 days left to bid:)
On another adoption charity note (albeit very last minute). Do you know those Build a Bear stores in the mall? Well they are donating bears to orphanages. I got the following info in an email this morning:
... Build-A-Bear Workshop: They need people (kids included) to come in Saturday, May 19th (today!) to build a bear for free to send to orphans! Click here for details. Cute:) So, get to the mall!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment